Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2005, 04:53 PM   #1
Jimbob_1000
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 7100
Carrier: sprint
Default Help with a Used Blackberry

Please Login to Remove!

I work for a Nextel indirect dealer and we just purchased 3 BB 7520's from a customer that upgraded to the new 7100i.

Well they were on a BES server, and had the security enabled. well I've now wiped the handheld and tried everything but i can't get the Security Disabled. I know that passcodes and everything. but no luck. if you know of anyways could you please let me know. my PIN is 40083569 or just reply to this post.

thank you very much.
JIM

Edited: Mark and I have now cleared up our differences.

Last edited by Jimbob_1000; 10-19-2005 at 05:39 PM.. Reason: .
Old 10-19-2005, 05:28 PM   #2
penguin3107
BlackBerry God

Model: iOS 5
Carrier: VZW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbob_1000
Okay guys, I tried asking Mark Rejhon but he seems like he doesn't like to help anybody
Oh yeah... Mark.. he's hates helping people. He hasn't contributed anything to these forums. Lazy S.O.B. he is.

Oh, Jim... after ripping Mark like that, if you get any help from anyone on these forums... consider yourself very lucky.
As far as I'm concerned, you're a piece of shit that doesn't even deserve to post here.
Old 10-19-2005, 05:34 PM   #3
NJBlackBerry
Grumpy Moderator

Model: SGS7
Carrier: Verizon

Damn Mark.

Jimbob - may I suggest you do a search on the forums on the phrase "IT Policy". You will discover that it is very difficult to remove a BES IT Policy.
Old 10-19-2005, 05:41 PM   #4
Jimbob_1000
Thumbs Must Hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBlackBerry
Damn Mark.

Jimbob - may I suggest you do a search on the forums on the phrase "IT Policy". You will discover that it is very difficult to remove a BES IT Policy.
Thank you for helping me start in the right direction.

I'm not going to go into detail about the misunderstanding Mark and I had but it's over and cleared up.
Old 10-19-2005, 05:44 PM   #5
KonTiki
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9650
PIN: 007

Jimbob if i were you id go someplace else to get your answers or get of your big fat @$$ and start searching, cause i do not see any more help than what you already got coming your way. The answer are already here for you to have, what do you think that because you come in to the forum stating that you work for Nextel everyone is obligated to you, well if I was you Id rethink that. And I think people are just being kind with you on the off chance that you do not know the proper forums decorum or are just some poor uneducated dolt.

Running OS 6.0.0.524
Old 10-19-2005, 06:04 PM   #6
Jimbob_1000
Thumbs Must Hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonTiki
Jimbob if i were you id go someplace else to get your answers or get of your big fat @$$ and start searching, cause i do not see any more help than what you already got coming your way. The answer are already here for you to have, what do you think that because you come in to the forum stating that you work for Nextel everyone is obligated to you, well if I was you Id rethink that. And I think people are just being kind with you on the off chance that you do not know the proper forums decorum or are just some poor uneducated dolt.
Sorry to have offended you KonTiki.

Just for the record I did do a search, but i was unclear on just what to search exactly for. That is why I thought i would ask for the help of the members of this forum who in all honesty have not been too helpful except to give a lot of remarks that are rude and not helpful.

And NO, just cause i work for an indirect dealer of Nextel i don't think that anyone would give any special attention. All you did was FLAME my post. I don't think that is right. I've always been just a lurker of this forum and now that i finally have a question to post i've only gotten FLAMES and no Help.

What is this Forum coming to? you can't even ask a question without people getting all over your back. i just don't believe it.
Old 10-19-2005, 06:12 PM   #7
KonTiki

Model: 9650
PIN: 007

Insulting one of our members is not the way to ask for help. It iritates me to see people that come in and all that is wanted is give me give me give me. You have edited your post and it no longer shows your original disparraging remark, I am glad that you have made up your differences with Mark, however I still stand on my response and I will not edit it. If You tried searching and could not get an answer ask nicely on how to better word your search and I am sure that not only would you have gotten that answer but someone would have led you to what you were looking for. I think that the same way you used a public forum to make unkind remarks, you should now also use the same forum to publicly apologize. Maybe, if I see that then I might retract what i said.

Running OS 6.0.0.524
Old 10-19-2005, 07:05 PM   #8
corey@12mile

Model: lots
Carrier: Rogers

Dude.. if you have been lurking so long, you should know what to search for... it only comes up once a week...

...and our next sucka is... you!

But all flaming aside... do you really think those of us in the know want people with 0 posts sending us PM's asking for help that is easy to find, especially if you have been a lurker?

Put yourself in our shoes... you should know the kind of n00bie BS that we have to deal with... you should know better...

It's not what this forum is coming to... it's what people like you do to the forum. You approach things in the most utterly disrepectful way, and then think you should still get the help.

damn.

cd.
Old 10-19-2005, 07:07 PM   #9
corey@12mile

Oh... and for the record... notice how everyone else is starting to get annoyed now that I am not playing enforcer... all the people who used to call me names and everything, are the people filling my role now that I have to be a 'nice guy'.
Old 10-19-2005, 09:51 PM   #10
kable133
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 7290
Carrier: Rogers Wireless/Canada

Jimbob_1000, if you didn't want to get into your differences on this forum, then why in the world did you say that Mark doesn't help anyone? That is absolute bulls**t.

I used to be a "lurker", and one of the first things that I noticed here was how much Mark posted, and helped people. I can't even believe that you would have the nerve to say that (whether you cleared it up or not).
Old 10-19-2005, 10:05 PM   #11
Soapm

Model: 9900
Carrier: TMO

Man, you sure lucky Corey mellowed out cuz he only gave you 1/4 barrel from his double barrel shotgun. i think I liked the other Corey better??? At least he was good for a great laugh!
Old 10-20-2005, 06:56 AM   #12
corey@12mile

A good laugh and I was always right too... I never gave anybody an undeserved lashing. It's funny how some people love me, some people no love me, and 1 person quit because of me...

I think I should go back to my old ways... it was more fun.

cd.
Closed Thread