Old 03-23-2009, 08:53 PM   #1
Battlesloth

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Telstra/Optus
Cool Blackberry 4.1.6.9 - Error code support Exchange 2003 Enterprise

Please Login to Remove!

Hello Members,

I have been reading a great lot of the support articles and believe I have found some response to our issue, firstly this is running with Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 with SP2 and running in mixed mode but we have upgraded all our exchange servers to 2003. This is runnign in support of about 120 Blackberry users, with regional exchange servers located at about 14 locations.

So here goes the list of errors,

Mostly in regards to not being able to send sync Calendar Email or even activate some users.

Starting with ,

( I would have sumbitted these helpfull link but Iam not allowed to post urls even though there are from this site, please PM me for the list of fixes I have tried. This is a bad feature )

I have started to investigate and can see some commonality as we are upgradeing Exchange relocating users into a new network and have the send permission issue as reported from site forum.

Basically to resolve I followed some of this prompts urls,

( I would have sumbitted these helpfull link but Iam not allowed to post urls even though there are from this site, please PM me for the list of fixes I have tried. This is a bad feature )

So I believe our issue are related to the New Exchange promotion relocation of Store containers, possible issue with corrupted files and possible calheper.exe issues. So I will arrange to attempt to confirm hotfixes which have been installed and possible drop the IMAPI conenction repair install the BES Server reset the IMPAI client and confirm any issue with permission on exchange STORE.EXE. Can anyone direct me as to where I could find some more information on Exchange 2003 Store.exe issue and any step by step resolutions to check.

But basically I have followed other user problems and this has lead me down a good point to start just looking if anyone else is having this many issue's and have any good step by steps or best practice on repair jsut to return to normal operation.

Many Thanks
Battlesloth
Closed Thread