Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 04:32 PM   #21
Racerdj
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9550
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon

Please Login to Remove!

I stopped by my local store and was told they only expect 20 Storms today/tonight. They are one of the largerst/volume stores in Indy and are first come and cannot be reserved even to a business customer with 25 lines as I do. They are expecting another shipment in the afternoon.

Last edited by Racerdj; 11-20-2008 at 04:34 PM..
Old 11-20-2008, 05:00 PM   #22
drewhazard
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: Storm

My rep was told they could place orders today (Thursday) and have it overnighted to my office by 10am Friday. That was good with me! Nohassle... no lines... no bs...

NOW... my rep just called and said that he is calling all his customers... as are all the other reps in the store... to let them know that they are only getting 20 phones and it will now be first come first serve at 7am tomorrow (Friday). No orders today...

He did offer to put the order in tonight at midnight and have it overnighted to my house on Saturday by 2pm.

What do you wanna bet that I don't have a phone on Saturday... something will get screwed up!

Horrible communication on Verizon's part...

In God we trust... all others bring data.
Old 11-20-2008, 06:32 PM   #23
Racerdj
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9550

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewhazard View Post
What do you wanna bet that I don't have a phone on Saturday... something will get screwed up!
I may have the story to report.
Old 11-20-2008, 06:46 PM   #24
I8UB4
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8900
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by correia View Post
My local VZW store CR also said that if you go into the store and they have sold out that you can pay for it and it would be delivered to your home on Saturday with no extra charge. I found this hard to believe but we shall see tomorrow.
I was in my So. Cal store this morning and was told the same thing, that if they are sold out and I order it in the morning tomorrow, I could pay $9 for overnight shipping and they would have it to me on Saturday.

The rep just called me back to say that they have just been informed that the earliest I would be able to have the phone by ordering with this method is Tuesday.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:41 PM   #25
Demon
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9530
PIN: 304fcd63

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewhazard View Post
My rep was told they could place orders today (Thursday) and have it overnighted to my office by 10am Friday. That was good with me! Nohassle... no lines... no bs...

NOW... my rep just called and said that he is calling all his customers... as are all the other reps in the store... to let them know that they are only getting 20 phones and it will now be first come first serve at 7am tomorrow (Friday). No orders today...

He did offer to put the order in tonight at midnight and have it overnighted to my house on Saturday by 2pm.

Horrible communication on Verizon's part...
Orders cannot be processed in store until 4am.
Closed Thread