Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 12:39 AM   #1
shoemocker

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT
Default Bold Not Syncing With Outlook 2007

Please Login to Remove!

I had a 8310 for the longest time and figured it was time for an upgrade.

I recently got a 9000 from a friend of mine who no longer needed it.

For some reason I am having a hell of a time getting it to sync with my outlook 2007.

I had no problems before with the 8310 but now the 9000 is causing nothing but problems.

I have tried a full restore of the phone back to default, it solved nothing. I have tried downgrading/upgrading the versions of software on there, it solved nothing.

I am starting to get completely frustrated because I am normaly able to complete these tasks with ease. For some reason that is unknown to me. I connect the phone to the computer. The computer recognizes it and shows that the device is connected in BlackBerry Desktop Manager.

I click on Synchronize. I make sure that the 4 areas of Synchronization are checked with 2 way sync (I tried 1 way 2 way from device from outlook everything). I make sure synch org data is checked. I then click synchronize. It goes through its little loading process and then gets to the second loading bar and it says One Moment Please...

Then it just completely disapears and doesnt do anything. It does this exact sequence for each time that I try to sync it. I have tried deleting the intelisync folder in appdata, that did nothing.

I am running out of options here and I dont know what to do. I might just try to get my money back for the phone because this is just a hassle and it is not working. Does anyone have any advice for me on what to do?
Old 02-11-2010, 07:31 AM   #2
Dubdub
Appleinator

Model: App6+
PIN: Ask
Carrier: ATT & Verizon

Battery pull on the BB?

Remove the SD card? Sometime that is a problem.

-->>Stinsonddog's Tip Site!

-->>Twitter

If someone helps, tell them by clicking the Thanks button.!!
Closed Thread