BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 01:48 AM   #1
mello

Model: 8300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default Things to address for next upgrade.

Please Login to Remove!

Is there a thread on problems people are still having after upgrading the OS? Perhaps a thread of things that Blackberry should address immediately. Here are my problems.

Sometimes on incoming calls I have to press the answer button 3 or 4 times to get it to actually answer. I sometimes frantically press the answer button causing the phone to answer and then give the fast busy tone as if I'm trying to make another call.

Phone is still slow to change orientation. Sometimes it doesn't do it at all and I have to press random buttons to make it wake up.

Wish there was an easier way to move the cursor to fix mistakes when typing. Also have the same problem selecting small things on websites. If only there was also a trackball on this thing to jump the cursor around.
Old 12-16-2008, 03:10 AM   #2
PHLAK
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mello View Post
Wish there was an easier way to move the cursor to fix mistakes when typing. Also have the same problem selecting small things on websites. If only there was also a trackball on this thing to jump the cursor around.
Try this:

When you want to edit a specific letter, click once near where you want to edit (doesn't have to be exact). Then touch your finger to the screen without clicking and hold it there until your solid blue cursor turns to a black outline cursor. Now slide your finger in the direction you which to move the cursor and let go when it's where you want it.

My BlackBerry Storm Wallpapers
Closed Thread